About this recipe
Looking for a refreshing, delicious, easy-to-make fruit salad recipe that goes perfectly well with your weather then you’ve come to the perfect place. This is one of my favorite fruit salad recipe that my whole family enjoys and you don’t even have to worry about your kids cause I bet they will be addicted to it as much as you will be.
Are you too among those who think salad is not fun to have? If yes, then stick to the very end with us cause I’m sure that you will fall in love with salads without even knowing. Fun fact- Let the sauce soak inside the fruits for a while to give its best flavors the more time it soaks the more nice the flavor.
This is my way of making this super easy-to-make delicious fruit salad recipe hope you all enjoy having and making it. Let me know your experience of having and making it share the recipe with your friends and family.
For more delicious salad recipes click on the recipe links below: –
- The best vegan caesar salad recipe
- Quick and easy recipe for vegan pasta salad
- Roasted asparagus and red pepper salad
- Easy and healthy vegan quinoa salad recipe
Each set of fruit brings a different level of nutritional value to our body be it vitamins, minerals, fibers, etc… that is why it’s very beneficial to include them in your diet on daily basis.
Benefits of grapes
- Grapes may help in aiding heart health- Compounds present in grapes may help in protecting against heart diseases by lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- They are high in antioxidants- Grapes are very rich in antioxidants which are known to be a beneficial plant compound that helps in protecting against chronic health conditions.
- Grapes may also have anticancer effects- All the antioxidants present in grapes may help in preventing many types of cancers.
- Claims in benefiting eye health- Grapes have certain compounds present in them such as resveratrol, zeaxanthin, etc… that may help in preventing eye diseases.
- May help in supporting bone health- Grapes have a good amount of vitamins and minerals present in them that are important for bone health.
Benefits of plum
- Known as an ideal for weight loss
- Helps in lowering blood pressure
- Plums are great for bone health
- Helps in preventing diabetes
- Grapes help in destroying breast cancer cells
Benefits of blueberries
- Helps in controlling diabetes- Eating blueberries on a regular basis can help improve insulin sensitivity and can also help reduce fasting blood sugar levels.
- Helps manage high blood pressure- Regular intake of blueberries can help in reducing high blood pressure in people with metabolic syndrome and protect cardiovascular health.
- Blueberries may help in lowering blood pressure- Daily consumption of blueberries helps in reducing low blood pressure.
- Blueberries reduce DNA damage- Research shows that blueberry consumption helps in reducing DNA damage and may also help protect against aging and cancer.
Ingredients for making summer special grape plum and blueberry fruit salad
- 1/4 cup black grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup plums
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- 1/2 tsp honey
Steps for making summer special grape plum and blueberry fruit salad
Step-1 Take a bowl and add black grapes, blueberries, and plums keep them aside.
Step-2 Take a small bowl and add lemon juice, yogurt, and honey. Mix it properly.
Step-3 Add the yogurt paste to the fruits and give them a nice mix.
Step-4 Our summer special grape plum and blueberry fruit salad recipe is ready.
Summer special grape plum and blueberry fruit salad
- 2 Bowl
- 1/4 cup Black grapes
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Plums
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- Steps for making
- – Take a bowl and add black grapes, blueberries, and plums keep them aside.
- – Take a small bowl and add lemon juice, yogurt, and honey.
- – Mix it properly.
- – Add the yogurt paste to the fruits and give them a nice mix.
- – Our summer special grape plum and blueberry fruit salad recipe is ready.