About this recipe
Are you also one of those hardcore fans of restaurant-style Chinese food recipes which just like everyone you crave no matter where you are or what time is it? If yes, then you are not alone cause I have after so many tries mastered it with the perfect veggies, spices, and sauces making it finger-licking delicious.
Chow-mein is a very popular Indo-Chinese mouth-watering dish that each and everybody enjoys no matter what age. It’s a very popular street food and restaurant-style dish that can very easily be enjoyed but when it comes to making it at home most people don’t prefer making it because everyone faces the same issue will I be able to make it according to everybody’s expectations? will it taste the same as we have in the street or restaurant? If, you too face the same question then worry not cause I have got the simple yet it most amazing vegetarian chow-mein recipe that you wouldn’t wanna miss so buckle up and let’s get started.
This is my way of making a restaurant-style vegetarian chow-mein recipe hope you all enjoy having and making it. Give this one a try and let me know your feedback on it share the recipe with your friends and family.
Down below are all of my other recipes which you might wanna try-
- The best vegan pesto pasta recipe – (Pan-roasted cherry tomatoes)
- Quick and easy recipe for vegan pasta salad
- Instant tomato pesto bowtie pasta recipe
Ingredients for making this restaurant-style vegetarian chow-mein are –
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage
- 2-3 chopped green chili
- 3-4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 inch thumb of ginger chopped
- 2-3 tbsp of oil
- 1½ cup Boiled noodles
- 1 tsp green chili sauce
- 1½ tsp red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Black pepper powder as per your taste
Steps for making this recipe are down below –
Step-1 We will start with chopping our veggies for that we’ll first take onions and green bell pepper chop them nicely and keep them aside.
Step-2 Now let’s take carrots, cabbage, green chilies, garlic, and ginger chop them finely, and keep all the veggies aside.
Step-3 Now take a wok and add oil to it add chopped ginger and garlic give it a mix and let them cook for a minute.
Step-4 To it add onions, green bell pepper, carrots, and green chilies. Mix it all together nicely and let it cook.
Step-5 Add salt, cabbage, green chili sauce, red chili sauce, and soy sauce let it cook.
Step-6 After a few while add boiled noodles, to it add black pepper to taste and mix it.
Step-7 Our restaurant-style vegetarian chow-mein is ready.
How to make restaurant-style vegetarian chow-mein
- Chopping Board
- 1/4 cup onions chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped
- 2-3 green chili chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 ginger thumb
- 2-3 oil
- 1½ noodles boiled
- 1 green chili sauce
- 1½ red chili sauce
- 1 soy sauce
- 1 ginger garlic paste
- black pepper
- Steps for preparing
- – We will start with chopping our veggies for that we'll first take onions and green bell pepper chop them nicely and keep them aside.
- – Now let's take carrots, cabbage, green chilies, garlic, and ginger chop them finely, and keep all the veggies aside.
- Steps for making
- – Now take a wok and add oil.
- – Add chopped ginger and garlic give it a mix and let them cook for a minute.
- – To it add onions, green bell pepper, carrots, and green chilies.
- – Mix it all together nicely and let it cook.
- – Add salt, cabbage, green chili sauce, red chili sauce, and soy sauce let it cook.
- – After a few while add boiled noodles, to it add black pepper to taste, and mix it.
- – Our restaurant-style vegetarian chow-mein is ready.