Who doesn’t like some cheese? I am sure everyone on this planet loves cheesy pizza, sandwiches, pasta, burgers, or maybe all of it! You can use it in or sprinkle it on just any dish. Parmesan Cheese is a classic of all time, making everything yummy and drool-worthy. Our Cashew Parmesan Cheese Recipe is wonderfully good, flavorful, and best for lactose intolerants.
About Homemade Vegan Parmesan Recipe:
This is an extremely easy 4-ingredient Recipe. It is dairy-free, incredibly delicious, and rich plant-based Cheese. You just need a food processor or a blender with simple ingredients to make Parmesan Cheese in under 5 minutes! Simply sprinkle it over anything you like to enhance the taste. Making Vegan Cheese at home is more inexpensive and healthy than the store-bought ones. Our Dairy-Free Parmesan Cheese Recipe is perfectly salty and nutty without any preservatives or additives.
My more mouth-watering and yummy homemade vegan recipes.
Health Benefits of Cashews:
- They are a great source of iron and zinc, which protects you against iron-deficiency anemia and boosts your immune system.
- The nuts are loaded with potassium, calcium, and magnesium, ultimately preventing heart diseases and promoting heart health.
- Cashews also contain antioxidants, protein, vitamins, minerals, and unsaturated fats. Thus, they aid in reducing cholesterol and managing blood sugar levels.
- It is even rich in Vitamin k, which stops excessive bleeding and helps blood clotting.
Ingredients required to make homemade vegan parmesan cheese recipe:
- 1 cup Raw Cashews (150g)
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast (15g)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
Stepwise instructions with images of how to make the homemade vegan parmesan cheese recipe:
STEP 1: Add all the ingredients to the food processor with an S blade and pulse them until they reach the perfect consistency.
STEP 2: Transfer it into a sealable jar and store it in your refrigerator for weeks. Your tempting Vegan Parmesan Cheese is ready to enjoy. Use it on your salads, casseroles, pizzas, pasta, and anything else you can think of!
Different Uses of Parmesan Cheese-
It is many people’s favorite- a fruity and nutty delicacy, which also happens to be the secret ingredient in various recipes. You use Parmesan Cheese in several dishes or enjoy the chunks on their own. Here is a few Vegan Parmesan Cheese Uses:
- Sprinkle it over your Pasta (Vegan Bolognese Spaghetti, Vegan Pesto Pasta, or Vegan Mac n Cheese)
- Add it to Avocado Toast
- Steamed, Sautéed, or Roasted Vegetables like Roasted Broccoli
- Top it on your Vegan Pizza
- Enjoy it with Homemade Minestrone Soup or any other
- Add in any Salad (Caesar Salad, Arugula Salad, etc.)
How to Make the Best Vegan Parmesan Cheese at Home?
You can make Parmesan Cheese at home in different ways. We are here to help you make the Best Vegan Parmesan right in your kitchen. Some cheese-making tips and tricks are:
- Do not over-blend the ingredients, or else you will have a creamy texture like cashew butter.
- Use a high-powered blender instead of the food processor to achieve the right consistency.
- Make sure to use a Nutritional Yeast of lighter color to get the traditional Parmesan Cheese whiter appearance. This way, it won’t taste bitter like other brands.
- You can even soak the cashews overnight or for an hour in hot water, but it’s not necessary.
- Feel free to use any other raw nuts such as Walnuts, Almonds, or Macadamia Nuts to Make Vegan Parmesan Cheese.
- If you suffer from nut allergies, you can use Hemp Hearts or Raw Sunflower Seeds as a substitute ingredient for Nut-Free Parmesan Cheese.
- Add Lemon Zest to make it tangy and more savory.
How to Store Parmesan Cheese?
Keep your Parmesan Cheese tightly wrapped in plastic or aluminum foil at the bottom of your refrigerator, away from all other food items, so it does not absorb their odor. The main idea is to prevent it from drying and preserve its humidity.
How Long does Parmesan Cheese Last in the Fridge?
Parmesan Cheese is a hard cheese, so it has a long life. It lasts for about 1-2 months when stored in an airtight or sealed container in the fridge.
Can you Freeze Parmesan Cheese?
Yes, you can easily freeze Parmesan Cheese in your freezer for up to 4-6 months. It will retain its flavor and freshness.
Why try the recipe?
Everyone loves Cheese, whether it’s over their pizza, burger, pasta, or any other cuisine. But Parmesan Cheese has an altogether different fan base with its savory taste. It effortlessly elevates the flavor of any dish to which it is added. Our Vegan Parmesan Cheese Recipe is a real quickie and easy to make at home. This makes everything incredibly divine- cooked or uncooked. Below are a few reasons to include it in your diet.
It is a very versatile hard cheese, and you can use it just like you would use your regular store-bought Parmesan Cheese. Trust me when I say this; it makes everything super delicious. Sprinkle this Vegan Cheese over all your favorite salads, cooked vegetables, soups, and more. Grate it on top of your pasta dishes, risottos, and pizza to add maximum flavor and brownie presentation points. Try the quick and easy Parmesan Cheese Recipe today! Follow “Spicyum” for more delicious vegan recipes.
BEST HOMEMADE VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews (150g)
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast (15g)
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tbsp Sea Salt
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor with an S blade and pulse them until they reach the perfect consistency.
- Transfer it into a sealable jar and store it in your refrigerator for weeks.
- Your tempting Vegan Parmesan Cheese is ready to enjoy. Use it on your salads, casseroles, pizzas, pasta, and anything else you can think of!
Vegan Parmesan Cheese has a Spectacular Savor,
That only gets better with age!