Everyone loves Bread Rolls, be it Americans or Indians. You can literally make any type of bread roll at home with some leftover bread and vegetable (sabji) in the fridge if you don’t want to prepare a fresh stuffing. You can create your own bread roll with any stuffing you like. Both kids and adults enjoy rolls as their evening snack. Paneer Bread Roll is one such appetizer that is absolutely flavorful and filled with goodness.
About Panner Bread Roll Recipe:
Health Benefits of Paneer:
- It is rich in calcium and vitamin D that strengthen your bones and teeth while also promoting the healthy functioning of the heart and muscles.
- Paneer is the perfect substitute for meat in your diet because it is an excellent source of protein and fat.
- This contains magnesium and phosphorus that aids in digestion.
- It also builds a robust immune system, prevents cancer, and protects you from various diseases.
- Most diabetic patients have to avoid dairy products, but they can have Paneer as it is low on carbs and regulates blood sugar levels.
Why try the Recipe?
These Bread Rolls are very tempting, wholesome, and tasty. Paneer Rolls are made with herbs and spices that satisfy your taste buds with a burst of flavors. Apart from that, this snack also uses bread, which is an excellent source of fiber, carbohydrates, and other essential nutrients. But let’s discuss the nutritional profile of the versatile Indian Cottage Cheese that is used in every Indian Cuisine.
Paneer Bread Roll
- Fring Pan
- Mixture grinder
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 chopped Green chilli
- ¼ cup Onion
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red Chilli
- ¼ tsp Tumeric powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 chopped Tomato
- ½ cup Crumbled paneer
- Heat a frying pan and add oil to it. Let the oil heat for some time.
- To this add Cumin seeds, Chopped green chillies, Onion, Salt, Kashmiri red chilli, Tumeric powder and then stair a bit, don't let the masala stick on the pan.
- Coriander powder, Garam masala powder, Chopped tomato (don't mash the tomato totally).
- To this add crumbled Paneer. To make the stuffing for the roll. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes
- Take a slice of bread and cut the sides, so that the bread can easily be rolled.
- Roll the bread and try to make it thin this way it can easily be rolled
- You can apply the sauce, chutney, or any sauce you like
- Now stuff the Paneer Bhurji and roll the bread slowly, avoid breaking the bread
- Heat the pan and roast the bread roll for 4-5 min
- They are ready to be served with any drink you like the most.
Delicious and Drool-worthy Paneer Rolls,
That satisfies both your tummy and soul!
I am sure your family and friends will thoroughly enjoy it in the morning or as an evening snack. They taste incredible with a dip on the side. Serve hot Rolls with tomato ketchup, mint chutney, mayonnaise, or tamarind chutney. You can try this yummy Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe for birthday parties, get-togethers, or anytime you want. I enjoy them with a hot cup of adrak wali chai (ginger tea) or filter coffee during the monsoons. Follow “SpicYum” for more interesting recipes.