About Best Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe
Want to try something new and at the same time shouldn’t be time-consuming? Then, I have got the perfect snack recipe which is simple, delicious, and colorful. Snacks are one such food category that is happily enjoyed by every single person no matter which style and this recipe is no exception with the perfect crispiness from the outside and creaminess filled with flavors from inside.
This is a very easy-to-make interesting and innovative recipe that will create an exciting atmosphere in your home, your kids will want it more and more and why wouldn’t they when they will get to have this amazing snack to eat. This is a very famous recipe that can even be prepared for the kids lunchbox making it in a sandwich style. This recipe is made using crackers, Veganes, Onions, Avocado, Cilantro, and Spices, toppings can be modified uniquely according to our own choice and wants. Now without wasting any of your precious time let’s quickly jump into the recipe of how to make this super yummy snack for you all to enjoy this weekend.
This is my way of making this recipe hope you all will give it a try and let me know how buttery and creamy your dip was in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
Serve it with tacos, Nachos, Breadsticks, etc…
Here are my other Avocado recipes with I made especially for you all to enjoy.
My more recipes:
Benefits of Avocado
Avocados are not just delicious to have but are also very much popular in the whole world when it comes to healthy beneficial food items as they contain a very high amount of nutrition such as:-
- Eating Avocados help in weight loss/ maintaining weight- Avocados are highly rich in fibers and very low in carbs thus helping in keeping our stomach full for a while which leads to weight loss.
- Helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases and cholesterol- Avocadoes are very well known for their contribution to reducing the risk of heart diseases with their healthy ingredients within.
- Helps in preventing Osteoporosis- Our body needs Vitamin K to make our bones healthy, and we can easily find that if we take even half of an Avocado that’s why it is said that eating a healthy rich diet is very important.
- Avocadoes are said to be high in fiber- Avocadoes are a rich source of fiber and fibers tend to be a very important part of our daily diet, people suffering from indigestion and constipation can eat an avocado.
- They have an unrealistic impressive nutritional value- This fruit( avocado) contains an impressive amount of nutrients which our body needs to properly function like Vitamin K, C, B5, E, B6, Iron, Potassium, etc… having all of these in a single fruit is what everybody needs.
Ingredients required for making the best Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe :
- 1/2 cup veganese
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
Stepwise instructions with images of how to make the best Creamy Avocado Dip recipe:
Step-1 To make Creamy Avocado Dip we’ll take Veganese, and whisk it a little bit to make it smoother.
Step-2 To this add White Onions, Salt, Black Pepper, Avocado chopped, and Cilantro.
Step-3 Mix all the ingredients nicely.
Step-4 Let’s squeeze half a lemon and add it to the mixture. Mix it well.
Step-5 Our Creamy Avocado Dip is ready.
PS- It’s totally optional to add lemon if you don’t like it and prefer then skip the step.
How to make the best Creamy Avocado Dip
- 1/2 cup Veganese
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 Lemon optional
- Steps for making
- – To make Creamy Avocado Dip we'll take Veganese, and whisk it a little bit to make it smoother.
- – To this add White Onions, Salt, Black Pepper, Avocado chopped, and Cilantro.
- – Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- – Let's squeeze half a lemon and add it to the mixture.
- – Mix it well.
- – Our Creamy Avocado Dip is ready.