What is Pesto?
This sauce is one of my favorite homemade sauces which I make and store for my uses before the season ends.
Health benefits of Pesto
This sauce(Pesto) is not only good in taste but is also very beneficial as it contains many health benefits like:
- It’s Packed with Antioxidants. Thanks to ingredients like basil and garlic, pesto is packed with numerous antioxidants.
- It Can Help Normalize Your Blood Pressure. Pesto can also help to normalize your blood pressure.
- It’s a Good Source of Calcium.
About this recipe
This delicious homemade Pesto pasta is extremely juicy and amazingly delicious to have as it is quick to make. We have planted many fruits and vegetables in our own kitchen garden and we prefer to eat our own home vegetables.
As it does not have any added harmful chemicals and is hygienic and tastes way more delicious than the ones bought from the stores. This pesto pasta is made by adding preserved pesto sauce.
I love making homemade pesto to use on pasta and pizza as it is so much more fresh and flavorful than store-bought pesto sauce.
This is my version of making this amazingly delicious recipe hope you love my way of making this tasty homemade dish.
Best Pesto Pasta Recipe
- Frying pan
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Basil leaves
- Pesto Sauce
- Green Chilies
- Black Pepper Crushed
- Preparations-Take a bowl.-And add water to it.-To it add salt and pasta.-And let it boil till it gets soften.
- Cooking-Take a frying pan.-And add butter to it.-To it add garlic, and basil leaves.-Give it a mix.-Add boiled pasta to it and add pesto sauce to it.-To it add Green chilies, black pepper.-Mix all the ingredients together properly.-Pesto Pasta is ready.
“Life is a combination of magic and pasta”FEDERICO FELLINI