Who doesn’t love ice cream, whether you are a kid or an adult? Well, ice cream is usually eaten as a dessert or snack. There is a wide range of flavors that are blended with milk. However, today, we are talking about the strawberry, which not only gives a tasty flavor to ice cream but also gives you health benefits. Let’s dig into the recipe to learn more about strawberry ice cream.
About the Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Well, when we talk about ice cream, it does not have any age boundary. Everyone loves to have a scoop for dessert or a snack, whether a kid or an old age man. And when we add taste with healthy ingredients, these desserts or snacks give more benefits than taste. Even though cooking can be hard work, when it comes to strawberry ice cream, even a novice can make it without any hassle. Because it is a straightforward recipe, all you need is a couple of ingredients and details about the recipe. You need a couple of minutes to prepare ice cream. And then all you need to do is wait for a few hours, and that is it.
Waiting will give you a tasty, healthful, and flavors ice cream that I am sure you won’t be able to taste even at an ice cream parlor. I don’t know if it’s the hot weather or you are celebrating your Sunday as national ice cream day. Whatever the occasion is, I want to eat ice cream pretty much every day all summer long. You should try this recipe, just like me, if you are also craving ice cream. And don’t forget to write your feedback on how you enjoyed having it.
My more delicious and healthy desserts
- Healthy Chocolate Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Eggless Oat nut choco-chip cookies
- No-bake Vegan cheesecake
- Homemade vegan chocolate
- Chocolate coke cake
Ingredients required for making healthy strawberry ice cream recipe:
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 sugar
- whip cream cool
Stepwise instructions on how to make strawberry ice cream recipe:
- Take a pan.
- Add a strawberry in the pan it adds sugar.
- Let it cook till strawberries start getting soft.
- Let it cool completely.
- Take a masher/ grinder. Mash the batter.
- Take a bowl.
- Add whip cream, wisk it till it gets smooth.
- Once smooth add crushed strawberries.
- Take a container.
- Add batter to it.
- Let it set in the refrigerator.
- Freeze it for 5-6 hours.
- Add strawberry flavor on top of it.
Why try the recipe?
Well, when it comes to health, every parent wants to give their child the best thing to eat, whether it is food or even a dessert. And what will be healthy than homemade ice cream that is rich in healthy and tasty ingredients? Nothing. That is why you should try this mouth-watering recipe. And guess what? You don’t need to be a master chef to make this recipe. All you need to do is a straightforward technique. Here is a summary of the strawberry ice cream recipe:
Benefits of Strawberry
Here are a couple of benefits of strawberries that make strawberry ice cream a healthy dessert:
- Strawberries help to maintain skin and heart health.
- They help decrease high blood pressure (BP), inflammation, and LDL (Bad Cholesterol Level).
- Strawberries also give your immunity a boost and help to regulate Cholesterol.
- Strawberry is a rich source of fibers that can help you boost your fiber intake.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- It helps decrease the chances of severe health conditions like cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease.
Benefits of Whip Cream
Check out the benefits of whip cream:
- Whipped cream is an excellent energy booster because it contains 455 kcal.
- If you are underweight, whipped cream is the best option.
- Whipped cream also contains vitamin K, which can help reduce the risk of bone problems like bone fracture and osteoporosis.
FAQ’s / conclusion
Can I eat Strawberry ice cream if I am on a diet?
Ans: Well, strawberries have fat-free, are low in sugar and sodium, and have a low-calorie count that can help you to maintain your health. Along with this, the total carbohydrate content of strawberries is equal to a half bread slice. That is why you can add strawberry ice cream to your diet plan. But ensure that if you are on a diet, don’t add sugar to your ice cream.
Can pregnant women eat strawberries?
Ans: Yes, pregnant women can eat strawberries. Because strawberries have a rich amount of Folate (Type of Vitamin-B) that is considered necessary in the early stages of pregnancy. It helps generate an infant’s skull, spinal cord, and brain. Not only in pregnancy, women who are trying to conceive should also eat strawberries because this fruit also helps women to enhance the chance of pregnancy.
How would you define strawberry ice cream?
Ans: An ice cream made by using strawberries or the flavor of strawberries is defined as strawberry ice cream. You just need fresh strawberries or strawberry flavoring. Blend it with cream, sugar, and vanilla, and freeze this mixture in the freezer. And you will get full of flavor ice cream.
Which type of ingredients do I need to make a delicious strawberry ice cream?
Ans: Here is the list of ingredients that are needed to make a strawberry ice cream:
You can add some dry fruits or garnish on your ice cream as well if you want to.
What is the taste of strawberry ice cream?
Ans: Well, strawberries have a strong and sweet flavor. After taking a bite of strawberry ice cream, you will feel a sweet, mild, icy, and mouth-watering taste. That you will not be able to find any other ice cream.
Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 sugar
- whip cream cool
- Preparation-Take a pan.-Add strawberry in the pan to it add sugar.-Let it cook till strawberries starts getting soft.-Let it cool completely.-Take a masher/ grinder. Mash the batter.-Take a bowl.-Add whip cream, wisk it till it gets smooth.-Once smooth add crushed strawberries.
- Freezing-Take a container.-Add batter to it.-Let it set in the refrigarator.-Freeze it for 5-6 hours.-Add strawberry flavor on the top of it.-Enjoy it.