About Apple Crispy Honey Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Get your morning and evenings right with this heavenly delicious four-layered parfait. Every bite has the perfect creaminess as well as the crunchiness making it one of its kind. This is a delicious easy-to-prepare breakfast, dessert, or snack which can be enjoyed any time you like or prefer. Loaded with lots of nutrients and proteins which makes it safe for the kids to have as well what’s more exciting than a recipe that is delicious and healthy at the same time?
This greek plain yogurt apple parfait is a simple recipe that does not need any difficult-to-find ingredients and can also be prepared for you as well as for your family. You can always change ingredients according to your and your family’s preferences. This oddly satisfying food that’s totally worth the hype with its different flavors and ways to make it.
This is my way of making this easy-to-make parfait recipe filled with apple, yogurt, granola, and honey is an amazing food do give it a try and let me know your experience of having it.
Serve it with frozen fruit.
My more delicious yogurt recipes which I made especially for you all:
What is in a Parfait?
This delicious parfait is made with plain or flavored greek yogurt, layered up with sliced apple, cinnamon, or any fruit you like, followed by granola, and nuts for the topping with honey.
Benefits of Apple
- Apples may help in supporting weight loss: Apples are very filling and as they are high in fiber and high water content which helps in keeping you full for a longer period of time and helps in managing your appetite.
- Apple may help in promoting gut health: Apple contains a fiber known as pectin which acts as a prebiotic and helps in feeding your gut microbiota which is known to be a good bacteria in your gut.
- Can also help in preventing cancer: All the antioxidants present in the apple offer very beneficial effects against certain types of cancer such as breast, lung, digestive tract, etc.
- May help in fighting asthma: Apples are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory which help in protecting our lungs from oxidative damage which helps in regulating immune responses and helps fight asthma.
- High in nutrition: Apples are a rich source of fiber and vitamins like vitamin C and also contain antioxidants like vitamin E.
Benefits of Yogurt
- Yogurt acts as a natural immunity booster: Consumption of Yogurt on daily basis is said to be beneficial as it helps in fighting infections as well as respiratory issues like flu, cold, and maybe even cancer.
- Reduces the risk of cancer in our bodies: Yogurt has anti-carcinogenic properties in it which are known to protect our body from breast cancer and colon bladder.
- Helps in improving the digestion of our body- Daily consumption of Yogurt helps in keeping bacteria and makes our digestive system healthy.
- Yogurt is good for bones: Yogurt is rich in calcium which helps in keeping our bones healthy, consuming it daily will help in giving strength and bone mass which will decrease the risk of fractures.
- May help in reducing appetite and body weight: Enrich with a high level of protein in it makes your body full for a long period of time, which will eventually decrease our calories consumption.
Ingredients required for making Vegan healthy apple crispy honey yogurt parfait:
- 4OZ plain greek yogurt
- 1 small sliced apple
- 1 tbsp. Granola
- 1 tsp honey
Stepwise Instructions with images on how to make the Vegan healthy apple crispy honey yogurt parfait recipe:
Step-1 Take a serving glass and add plain greek yogurt to it add sliced apple and then again top it up with yogurt then again apple.
Step-2 Add granola, to it, and add honey nicely.
Step-3 Our Healthy apple crispy honey yogurt parfait recipe is ready.
Healthy apple crispy honey yogurt parfait
- Serving Glass
- 4 oz Greek yogurt plain
- 1 small Apple sliced
- 1 tbsp. Granola
- 1 tsp honey
- Steps for making
- – Take a serving glass and add plain greek yogurt to it.
- – Add sliced apple and then again top it up with yogurt then again apple.
- – Add granola, to it, and add honey nicely.
- – Our Healthy apple crispy honey yogurt parfait recipe is ready.
Is it okay to eat yogurt and fruit together
Yes, it is absolutely okay to eat yogurt and fruit together as they may once be combined to give health benefits through potential probiotic and prebiotic effects. There are many fruits that can be eaten with yogurt and that are kiwis, raspberries, blueberries, mango, banana, etc… but make sure that it’s sliced properly.
Can Yogurt be eaten daily?
Yes yogurt can be eaten daily as it helps with weight loss regular intake of healthy bacteria like yogurt has shown to benefit us by managing weight.