Best and fast breakfast vegetarian Indian morning snack.
Parathas are the healthiest breakfast options that keep you full for a long time. Not just breakfast, you can have these parathas with your favorite stuffing at any time of the day- lunch and dinner as well. This is an all-around meal, which can be combined with anything from a cup of tea or coffee, yogurt, pickle, butter, or any leftover vegetable. It is really tasty, satisfying, and soothes both your belly and soul! So, it is the perfect solution for a busy morning when you are running late for your office or out-of-lunch box ideas for your kids.
These stuffed parathas are made using minimal ingredients that still maintain their incredible flavors. They are quick, tasty, and the most comforting food for your weekends. People usually like to eat a hot aloo or paneer paratha.
About Mirch Masala Paratha Recipe
This is one of the easiest paratha recipes that will serve your spicy taste buds. It is super tasty and crispy cooked with bare minimum effort. Hari Mirch Paratha is a famous Rajasthani Paratha that gives you a delightful flavor of green chilies as per your spice levels. You must try the soft and warm paratha with aromatic and spicy green chili filling. Grate some cheese on your Mirch Masala Paratha, and your kids will surely love it.
My more hot and yummy paratha recipes.
Ingredients required for Homemade Mirch Masala Paratha / Green Chili Paratha:
- Green Chili Paste
Step Wise Instruction How to Make Mirch Masala Paratha / Green Chili Paratha:
Here are 6 easy and quick steps to make your Spicy Paratha
STEP 1: Take your soft dough kneaded with flour and water.
STEP 2: Cut a small portion from the dough and roll it into a circle.
STEP 3: Make a small roti and apply a little bit of oil to it.
STEP 4: Now, add some salt and spread green chili paste on your round roti.
STEP 5: Preheat your non-stick pan or Tawa. Place your roti on the Tawa and add some oil to it.
STEP 6: Let it cook nicely until it’s golden brown and crispy from both sides. Your hot Green Chilli Paratha / Spicy Paratha is now ready!
Why should you try the Recipe?
Even if it is a spin to your regular parathas, it is still a paratha at the end of the day. How difficult could it be? So, yes! It is simple and quick, but do you know the perks of eating green chili? Most of us love having spicy food but hardly look at the benefits of green chili. Here are a few:
Benefits of Green Chilli (Hari Mirch):
- They come with zero calories and speed up your metabolism by as much as 50% for around 3 hours after eating. Hence, it aids in weight loss.
- Whether raw, fried, or roasted, green chilies are not only firey and delicious but also rich in vitamin A, B6, C, calcium, zinc, and iron. This keeps your skin, eyes, digestion, bones, and immunity in good shape.
- Green chili is loaded with antioxidants that prevent cancer by protecting your body against free radicals.
- The presence of Capsaicin in chilies maintains sugar levels, thus preventing diabetes.
- It is also beneficial for our cardiovascular system as it reduces blood cholesterol and prevents the formation of blood clots, which may lead to heart attack or stroke.
The crispy green chili paratha can be served both as a main course dish with paneer, aloo sabzi, dal, or any of your favorites, or as a side dish with tea, curd, or pickle. It is perfect for a yummy breakfast, superb for lunch, and fulfilling for the evening. One could even add dry mint or Kasturi methi in the stuffing of the paratha to make it more flavorful. This Mirchi ka paratha brings a hot twist to the boring plain parathas.
I would recommend eating your chili paratha with some butter or curd. If you want to enjoy the meal to the fullest, only use light green chilies and add a cooling yogurt on the side. Your family and kids might actually enjoy having these once in a while. Serve it hot with some love! Follow For More Recipes @ Spicyum.
Crispy Green Chili Paratha Recipe | Mirch Masala Paratha
- cooking oil
- Green Chili paste
- Preparation-Take a dough.-Cut a small ball of it.-Make small roti apply bit of oil on it.-To it add salt, spread green chili paste.
- Cooking-Pre heat the tawa.-Add roti on the tawa.-Add a bit of oil to it.-Cook it nicely till it's brown and crispy.-Serve it hot.
Our Mirch Masala Paratha has the spicy floods,
That will definitely satisfy all your taste buds!