About Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich Recipe
Are you looking for a refreshing, cooling, and quick recipe to enjoy this summer? If yes, we’ve got the perfect recipe for Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich for you. It does not only look good but also tastes heavenly and will make you go crazy for it, as I myself have picked all the ingredients selectively to make this crispy and fulfilling sandwich which will make your mood instantly good. Without wasting any of your time, let’s jump into the recipe.
It is an easy-to-make simple, healthy, and colorful vegan recipe containing all the beneficial nutrition intact without compromising the taste. There is no particular time to have this recipe as it can be enjoyed at almost any time of the day and can be a part of a kid’s lunchbox as you don’t have to worry about the harm that this sandwich is going through to cause because it’s none. All the sandwich lovers out there must try our Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich Recipe! If you like your sandwich to be a bit spicy, then you can add more Carolina Reaper Sauce or balance the taste with Tomato ketchup like me for medium flavors.
You all can modify it according to your own preference and liking because not everyone enjoys having beetroot in their meal- some people like the taste while others don’t. So it’s completely your own call of how you want to modify it.
Here is my way of making this fresh, crispy, and filled with a Cream Sandwich recipe for you all to enjoy. I really hope you try this one out as I did a little creation of my own in it, and let me know your feedback about how much you like it. Don’t forget to recommend it to your family and friends to make their weekend a memorable one as well.
Serve it with your favorite sauce, dips, Salad, etc.
Here are my other Sandwich recipes which I made especially for you all.
Ingredients Required for making Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich recipe
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Chat Masala
- Yogurt Patties
- Carolina Reaper Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup
Stepwise instructions with images of how to make Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich Recipe
Step1- To make Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich we’ll need Beetroot, Jalapenos, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Yogurt Patties, and Bread.
Step2- First, let’s toast our bread for that we’ll use Olive Oil and let them toast nicely from both sides.
Step3- After that let’s add a thin layer of your favorite spread to one slice of bread.
Step4- Now add thinly sliced Cucumbers, followed by Tomatoes, and Jalapenos.
Step5- It’s time to add our most important ingredient to this recipe and that is Beetroot(thick slices).
Step6- Adding Black Pepper and Chat masala on top of it.
Step7- Followed by my favorite Yogurt patties top them up with Carolina Reaper Sauce and Tomato Ketchup further cover the sandwich with another slice of bread and it’s done.
Step8- Our Beet and Dahi Tikki Sandwich is ready.
Beets and Dahi Tikki Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Bread slices
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 8/9 slices Cucumber As per your own preference
- 2 slices Tomatoes
- 4 slices Jalapenos
- 6 slices Beetroot
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- 4 Yogurt Patties
- Carolina Reaper Sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- - Take two slices of bread and add Olive Oil and let them toast properly.
- - Bread is ready.
- - Now add any of your own choice of Spread.
- - To it add a thin layer of Cucumber followed by some tomatoes, a few Jalapenos, and thick slices of Beetroot.
- - Top it up with some Black Pepper, Chat Masala, and Yogurt patties.
- - To it add Carolina Reaper Sauce and Tomato Ketchup.
- - Place another slice of bread, and cut it into two pieces.
- - Our
Benefits of Beetroot
Beetroot is not only known to be sweet and floral in taste but also contains a lot of healthy nutritional benefits which are helpful for our body such as:
- It May help to improve digestive health
- Helps fight Inflammation
- Helps in keeping your Blood Pressure in check
- Known for improving the athletic performance of your body
- Supports brain health
Benefits of Hung Yogurt
- They are an excellent source of proteins for us as it helps in building muscles in our body and also help in losing weight.
- Very low in Carbohydrates should be replaced with the ordinary curd as it is best for those suffering from high blood sugar.
- Contains low sodium