Heavenly and Ultra Creamy Cashew Milk Recipe in 3 simple steps. The dairy-free nut milk you will definitely love!
Does your kid not like the regular white milk? Are you worried about the calcium intake of your kid as a parent? Children often boycott store-bought milk due to its taste or smell. Well, you can very conveniently make it in your kitchen. Homemade Almond Milk is an excellent choice but straining the pulp is the main trouble. Vegan Cashew Milk is a delicious exception to this.
Cashew Milk or Kaju Milk is a refreshing and super healthy beverage with a dreamy taste. This rich and flavorful nut milk might become your favorite once you try it.
My more delicious and yummy vegan recipes.
- Homemade Vegan ice cream
- Tasty Vegan Burger
- Homemade Vegan Chocolates
- Healthy Vegan Quinoa salad
- Best Vegan Pizza
- No Bake Vegan Cheesecake
Ingredients required for making homemade cashew milk recipe:
- 1 cup of Raw Cashews (150g) – Soaked Overnight
- 3 cups of Fresh Water (720ml)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
Stepwise instruction with images how to make homemade cashew milk recipe:
STEP 1: Take a blender and add overnight soaked cashews along with water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
STEP 2: Mix everything well together until it becomes smooth. Also, you don’t have to strain the cashew nut milk.
STEP 3: Transfer the creamy milk to glass and keep it in the refrigerator.
Your delicious Cashew Milk is ready to enjoy with anything you like!
Different ways to use Cashew Milk –
Cashew Milk is the perfect everyday drink. It can be used just like regular dairy milk for cooking various dishes. You can find many cashew milk recipes on the internet. This nut milk is very hearty, divine, and versatile. Below are some ideas for using cashew milk in recipes:
- Latte Frothing, Cold Brew Coffee, or Hot Coffee
- Baking Purpose (dilute the milk with half milk and half water)
- Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- Savory Cooking like creamy pasta sauce and mac n cheese (without including anything)
- Vegan Donut or Muffin (Cashew Milk Pulp)
- Sweet Recipes (Cookies, Pudding, Pies, etc.)
Health Benefits of Cashew Milk:
- Cashew Nuts are loaded with nutrients such as protein, vitamins, minerals, and unsaturated fats.
- They contain potassium, magnesium, and calcium that boost heart health while preventing heart diseases.
- It has antioxidants that are good for the eyes because it reduces the risk of retinal damage and cataracts.
- Cashews are also rich in Vitamin K, which aids in blood clotting and stops excessive bleeding.
- The milk is great for your skin as it contains copper and increases collagen production in the body.
- It is also an excellent source of zinc and iron, which boosts your immunity and prevents iron-deficiency anemia.
Can you Heat Cashew Milk?
Yes! Of course, you can heat Cashew Milk in a microwave or saucepan. Just remember it thickens while heating, but there is absolutely no problem in adding thick milk to hot drinks. You can easily add this to your hot cup of tea or coffee.
How Long does Homemade Cashew Milk Last?
Store it in the fridge just like you would store any milk and shake it up before drinking. Cashew Milk lasts about 3-5 days, but I suggest you consume it within 3 days for the best taste. If you don’t already know, the milk freezes well too! Pour the extra into a silicone ice cube tray and freeze for future use. You could pop the cashew milk cubes in your smoothie or cup of coffee.
Tips for making the Best Cashew Milk at Home-
There might be different ways of making cashew milk at home. We are here to help you make the Best Cashew Milk! Here is how you can make the most delicious one in just 5 minutes.
- If you forget to soak the cashews at night, leave them in a bowl with hot water for at least one hour.
- Use Vitamix or a high-speed & powerful blender to get perfectly smooth nut milk that requires no straining and is full of fiber and nutrients.
- You could even sweeten your Cashew Milk by adding dates, agave, or anything of your choice, instead of maple syrup.
- It is best to use organic and raw unsalted cashew nuts but go for the roasted cashews if you can’t find them.
- Add more water to the recipe if you want your milk to be more liquid and use less or as recommended for a creamy texture.
- Use ground cinnamon or cocoa powder for a different flavor in place of the vanilla extract.
- Also, guys, you can use the same recipe for making any other nut milk by just replacing the cashews.
Why try the recipe?
I assure you, your kids, family, friends, and you yourself would love the Cashew Milk. It has a unique flavor and is creamier than other kinds of milk. This non-dairy beverage has a rich consistency and can be used as a substitute for cow’s milk in several recipes. Apart from being easy, quick, fun, and yummy, it has an amazing nutritious profile.
You can use cashew milk just like you would use daily milk. It goes perfectly with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. The neutral and creamy flavor makes it a great option for smoothies. Most people even love to prepare soups, sauces, and ice cream with it. This Vegan Cashew Milk enhances the flavor of your cereal or granola and tastes divine as a drink too! It even serves well with chia pudding, oats, vegan mashed potatoes, etc.
Whether chilled or warm, you can enjoy homemade Cashew Milk in various ways. I personally love to make all sorts of milkshakes with this Dairy-Free and DIY Cashew Milk. Make sure to give it a try! Follow & Subscribe “Spicyum” for more Vegan Recipes.
VEGAN HOMEMADE CASHEW MILK RECIPE
- 1 cup Raw Cashews (150g) – Soaked Overnight
- 3 cups Fresh Water (720ml)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- Take a blender and add overnight soaked cashews along with water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix everything well together until it becomes smooth. Also, you don’t have to strain the cashew nut milk.
- Transfer the creamy milk to glass and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Your delicious Cashew Milk is ready to enjoy with anything you like!
Cashew Milk might be your new favorite beverage
That has super easy, tasty, and quick leverage!