About Roasted Cauliflower Side Dish Recipe
Crispy on the edges and tender soft on the inside filled with spices and garlic in every bite you take. This delicious roasted cauliflower recipe is an easy-to-make simple dish that does not need any extra hard work from you with the right skills to make. It can very easily be put together with just a few ingredients like Cauliflower, Butter, Oil, Garlic, Spices, herbs, etc… One can easily modify all the ingredients according to their own preferences and choices. Roasting any vegetable brings out the very best of flavors and taste in them and especially when that veggie is Cauliflower then you are blessed with this extraordinary dish.
Let’s not waste anymore of your time and quickly take you all to how this heavenly side dish is made and what all is the processor required to make this crispy dish and trust me when I say that this is the recipe that you need to have on your ready-to-go menu list. Can very easily be modified to your own liking by adding spices, and herbs to it.
This is my way of making this Vegan Crispy, Savory Cauliflower recipe for you all to enjoy. Share it with your friends and let me know your’s and there’s experience having it.
Serve it hot or at a cool temperature with tea, dip, Chutney, etc…
Here are my other Cauliflower recipes which I made especially for you.
My More Cauliflower Recipes
Ingredients required for making The Best Roasted Cauliflower Side dish Recipe:
- 2tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cilantro
Stepwise instructions with images of how to make The Best Roasted Cauliflower Side dish Recipe:
Step-1 To make Roasted cauliflower we’ll take a pan heat it and add butter to it coating all the pan nicely, to it add Crushed Garlic and Oil. Give it a mix.
Step-2 Add chopped Cauliflowers give them a quick coat and let them cook.
Step-3 Adding Black Pepper and Salt to it cover it with a lid and let it cook for a while.
Step-4 After a while flip them over and let them cook nicely until they turn golden brown.
Step-5 Add Cilantro for topping. Our Roasted Cauliflower side dish is ready.
Benefits of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a vegetable that is low in calories and is extremely high in nutrients or else I can say that cauliflower is a vegetable that contains almost all the essential vitamins and minerals which are necessary for the body. It can easily be included as a part of your meal at the time of dieting because of the low calories in it.
The Health benefits of cauliflower are:
- Is said to be a good source of antioxidants- which helps in protecting the cells of our body from inflammation containing vitamin C which helps in acting as an antioxidant.
- Helps in weight loss- Cauliflower is a vegetable that is very much low in calories so, one can eat as much cauliflower as they want without being worried about gaining weight.
- It is rich in Sulforaphane.
- Cauliflower is said to be high in Choline.
- It May help in supporting the hormonal balance of our body.
The Best Roasted Cauliflower Side dish Recipe
- Frying pan
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- Steps for Cooking
- – To make Roasted cauliflower we'll take a pan heat it and add butter to it coating all the pan nicely, to it add Crushed Garlic and Oil.
- – Give it a mix.
- – Add chopped Cauliflowers give them a quick coat and let them cook.
- – Adding Black Pepper and Salt to it cover it with a lid and let it cook for a while.
- – After a while flip them over and let them cook nicely until they turn golden brown.
- – Add Cilantro for topping.
- – Our Roasted Cauliflower side dish is ready.