Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
What is Halloween?
Every year, Halloween is celebrated on 31 October and this year, the festival falls on a Sunday. People celebrate Halloween by going to church, lighting a candle, and praying. It is also celebrated by carving pumpkins, wearing scary costumes, watching horror movies pulling pranks, parties, and trick-or-treating. People also often carve faces out of pumpkins.
What are Pumpkin Seeds?
Pumpkin seeds are also known as papita, is an edible seed of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash. Pumpkin seeds are not only popular because they taste good but it also contains all the health benefits one needed for their body to work properly.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds:
- As pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, potassium, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and calcium, consuming pumpkin seeds helps to increase bone, heart, and other body function health.
- Pumpkin seeds increase skin and eye health, being a good source of beta-carotene.
- The high content of vitamin E in pumpkin seeds, helps strengthen the immune system.
- Pumpkins seeds are a good source of vitamins and fatty acids that can help manage type II Diabetes.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, and other nutrients that improve liver health and health during pregnancy, and many more.
Making it a perfect snack food to have at the time of Halloween as well as on any normal day.
About this recipe
As we all know that fall has arrived and with it, Pumpkin season is back. Food tip: Why throw away the pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin when you can actually use them by making them the perfect and the tastiest crispy snack! Wondering how?
Roast them for a delicious healthy Halloween snack. Just by adding a few ingredients like salt, cumin powder, black pepper, chili flakes, chat masala, and a squish of lemon makes it the perfect crispy, spicy and sour snack you will have.
This is an easy and quick-to-make snack for all your Halloween cravings. This recipe Roasted Pumpkin seeds is my version of making it can differ for every individual how they like to roast their pumpkin seeds.
Hope you all love and enjoy my way of making this snack.
Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Frying pan
- 2 tbsp. Mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- Preparation– Wash and dry the pumpkin seeds.
- Cooking– Preheat the pan on medium flame.– To it add Mustard oil, Salt, and Pumpkin Seeds.– Mix all the ingredients together.– To it add cumin powder, Black Pepper, Chili flakes, and chat masala.– Mix it all properly.– Add lemon on top of it.– It's ready.