Deep Paneer Masala Fry with a spicy, flavorful, and crispy touch in every bite you take sounds tempting right? It’s a very new and interesting way of making fries, I know that a few people must be a bit shocked to hear that fries that too made with paneer? Is that even possible? Yes, it is. This is going to be an amazing new dish to add to your menu for your kids and the whole family to enjoy as an appetizer or as a side dish, so stick around till the end to see how to make these finger-licking fries.
About the Paneer Masala Fry Recipe
This is an easy-to-make quick vegan dish for your perfectly upcoming weekend this dish is not just delicious in taste but is also very healthy. In this recipe, I have kept a medium quantity of spices but if you like to have it spicier or less spicy you can very easily modify it up to your own taste and preferences. This addictive and finger-licking dish can be a great party appetizer for the family as well as guests because it can be very easily put together into making and is worth every while.
I highly recommend you all to give this recipe a try this is my version of how I make this recipe hope you all like and enjoy making it. Let me know your feedback about this recipe.
Serve it with Chutney, tea, Sauces, etc…
Here are my other Vegan Paneer recipes which I made especially for you.
Paneer should be served as soon as it is cooked if served cold then you won’t enjoy all the flavors and softness of it as it will very quickly harden. So, make sure to serve it hot.
Ingredients Required for making Deep Paneer Masala Fry Recipe:
- 1tbsp. Oil
- 1tbsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 Pinch Garam Masala
- 2 Pinch Red Chili Powder
- 2 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Stepwise instructions with images of how to make the Deep Paneer Masala Fry Recipe:
Step-1 Take a Frying Pan and add Oil to it.
Step-2 To it add Cumin Powder give it a mix and add sliced Paneer slices.
Step-3 To it add Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, and Salt.
Step-4 Flip all the slices over and add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Mango Powder, and Black Pepper on this side of the paneer.
Step-5 Let it cook properly from both sides until they turn Golden Brown.
Step-6 Our Fried Paneer Masala Fries are ready.
Benefits of Paneer
Eating healthy is the only way to keep our body in a good and healthy shape and to do that one should always contain food in their diet that is not just tasty to have but also is beneficially one such food product is Paneer with many benefits such as:
- Helps in reducing the risk of cancer as it contains Vitamin D and calcium because of which the risk of breast cancer is reduced.
- Building teeth and healthy bones calcium helps in the proper functioning of nerves rest Vitamin D helps in healthy bones.
- Paneer can be the best food for Diabetic patients as paneer contains low carbs and is very rich in magnesium which helps in regulating the blood sugar level.
- Paneer is known to be great for weight loss as it contains high proteins, low carbs, and healthy fats in it.
Can we make Paneer fries in an Air Fryer?
Yes, we can make it in a fryer for that you need to apply all the spices prior to the paneer slices and let them cook until turns brown and crispy the only difference between cooking in a fryer and cooking in a Frying pan is that the pan require oil and in a fryer, we can very easily cook anything we want without using oil.
Deep Paneer Masala Fry Recipe
- Frying pan
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. Cumin Seeds
- Paneer Sliced
- 1 pinch Garam masala
- 2 pinch Red Chili Powder
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Step-1 Take a frying pan.
- Step-2 Add oil to it.
- Step-3 To it add Cumin Powder and add Sliced Paneer to it.
- Step-4 Adding Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, and Salt to it.
- Step-5 Flip all the paneer slices over add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Mango Powder, and Black Pepper on the other side too.
- Step-6 Let it cook until it turns golden brown and crispy from both sides.
- Step-7 Our Fried Paneer Masala Fries are ready.